8 Agosto 2022
DALLARA ESPORT CHAMPIONSHIP 2022
In the wake of the great success of the two previous editions, the virtual championship organised by Dallara Automobili is back again this year with the Dallara Stradale and the Dallara EXP as protagonists. Organised by The Gaming Boss A.s.d with Dallara Automobili and powered by Tech&Sim, the Dallara Esports Championship is an Esports competition on the simulator Assetto Corsa (PC), made by Kunos Simulazioni dedicated to all the virtual drivers. The championship is part of an articulated programme of events aimed at celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Emilian company (1972-2022) and for the first time it will have a European resonance.
The tournament is divided into three different phases, starting with the online Hot Lap Qualifications, continuing with the online and offline ‘Last Chance’ Qualifications during the MILANO MONZA MOTOR SHOW (MIMO) and ending with the final at Monza, again during MIMO. The official car for qualifying is the Dallara Stradale, while for last chance qualifying and the final it is the Dallara EXP. The best two drivers from each qualifying phase will enter the final for a total of 12 drivers.
Specifically, the circuits have been divided as follows for the various parts of the competition:
1. Q1 Online Hot Lap Qualifier: Imola
2. Q2 Online Hot Lap Qualifier: SPA
3. Q3 Online Hot Lap Qualifier: Red Bull
4. Q4 Online Hot Lap Qualifier: Mugello
5. Last Chance Online Qualifier
6. Last Chance Qualifier at Monza Circuit: Monza
7. Grand Final at: Monza
As a final prize, a double possibility was proposed based on the possible age of the winner:
1. Track experience with an instructor on board the Dallara Stradale (accessible only for players over the age of 18);
2. Experience the Dallara simulator with an instructor and a guided tour of the factory (accessible only for underage players).